Importance of Content Marketing
Have you thought about executing a content marketing strategy as a part of your marketing efforts? Recently, it has become a major component for businesses, however many people might not know exactly what it is.
Content marketing involves the creation and sharing of online materials such as videos, blogs, articles and social media posts. Unlike other types of marketing that explicitly promote a brand, content marketing is intended to stimulate interest in a product or service by creating helpful and informative content designed to highlight your expertise and solve a problem.
Pairing content marketing with Money Mailer direct mail can be beneficial for your business because it:
- Tells a story. With content marketing, you are able to tell your brands story in an authentic way that answers your target audience’s questions and demonstrates to them why they should choose your product or service.
- Builds your expert reputation. When you begin to receive positive feedback on your content marketing pieces, trust in you and your brand grows. Over time, a significant number of followers will become your customers.
- Creates engagement. When someone makes the decision to reach out and respond to a question you posted on Twitter or replies to your blog post, you now have the opportunity to deepen your relationship with them and ultimately get the sale.
Here are some ways you can use content marketing on your website to grow your business.
- Content that solves a problem
Content marketing needs to a have a softer touch than other forms of marketing. Your message needs to be more helpful than sales-y. Think about the problems you solve with the services you’re offering, and create content that does just that. When you give away good information for free, prospects will more than likely be influenced to find out what they get when they pay.
- Content marketing is viral marketing
One of the key parts to content marketing is getting viewers to share the content with their friends and family. When this happens, your marketing messages get much wider distribution beyond their original audience. A great way to encourage this behavior is with a well written blog post, insightful infographics and how-to videos that solve a problem your website visitors have. Make it easy for them by including share buttons for social media sites or links that can be easily copied and pasted.
- Content is more than just the written word
Although articles, books, and blog posts are great, your content doesn’t always have to be just that. It’s good to also create videos, host a podcast, conduct a webinar or create infographics, if you have the means and know-how to do so. According to social media management firm, Buffer, visual content is 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
Quick Study Guide for This Year’s Back To School Sales
Summer is coming to an end and the new school year is approaching. Back to school is the time of year when both parents and students rush to find everything they or their child needs to face the new school year. This can be a stressful time, whether it’s a parent sending their little one off to school for the first time, or a senior in college wanting to make their last year their best. You can attract these customers and help to make their shopping experience a little easier by offering great deals on retail such as these:
Office Supply – 15% Off All School and Office Supplies
Department Stores – All clothing – Buy 1 Get One Free
Shoe Stores – $10 Off Purchase [$100 or more]
Electronic Stores – 30% Off New Tablet Purchase
Sporting Goods – Save up to 50% Off on Clearance
Eyeglasses/Contacts – Free Eye Exam with Contact Lens Purchase